CURRENT BIBLE STUDY
God has given us His Word that we might know Him and have right relationship with Him, and as a result experience His joy! At the Joyful Life Bible study we seek to know God through the study of His Word.
9:00 am-11:30 am
Letters to Lead, Live, and Love By, with Cheryl Brodersen, and study through 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon
- We will be going through The Letters to Lead, Live, and Love By workbooks on Friday mornings this year. The workbooks are available for purchase at The Chapel Store or at the Bible study.
- We meet in our discussion groups at 9:00 am to discuss our homework lessons in various locations around the campus, and then move into the sanctuary for a time of worship and teaching.
- Register for a small group at the link above.
- Special discussion groups are available for homeschooling moms, homeschooled teenage girls, as well as the following languages: Spanish, Korean, and Japanese. We also have a discussion group where mommies can bring their infants with them.
CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY MORNINGS
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
1 Timothy Challenge, an 8-week study through the book of 1 Timothy.
- The lesson workbook for Tuesday evenings will follow the same passage of Scripture as our Friday morning study, but the homework is modified to take about 10-15 minutes per day to complete—we call it The 1 Timothy Challenge.
- Our homework will be discussed each week in our small group gatherings after a time of worship and teaching.
- Study takes place on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Bring a friend! Ladies of all ages are welcome.
- Childcare will not be offered for the evening study.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Join Cheryl Brodersen, Angie Emma, and Jasmine Alnutt as they discuss The Habakkuk Challenge, an amazing 4-week devotional Bible study through the book of Habakkuk, written by Cheryl for you!
We were amazed at all we discovered in this tiny little book! We were challenged to respond to God’s call on our lives, encouraged by His rich mercy and grace for all mankind, and inspired by His heart for revival.
This study is perfect for new believers, as well as those who are mature in their faith. We only cover a few verses each day with a simple, meditative lesson that will take about 5-minutes per day to complete.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Why do we celebrate Easter? Why is the resurrection of Jesus Christ essential to our faith? The Easter Challenge by Cheryl Brodersen is a four-week meditative study through the gospel accounts of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus.
Archives of the teaching discussions and a free pdf of the homework are available here:
9:00 AM – 11:45 AM
In the Main Sanctuary from October 2, 2020 – April 30, 2021
9 AM – 10 AM
10:15 – 11:45 AM
11:45 AM & ON
“These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.” –John 15:11
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
At the Lord’s leading, we are postponing our in-person Joyful Life Bible study until January of 2021.
Beginning on October 6, we will be offering a special online 8-week devotional Bible study through the book of Philippians—The Philippians Challenge by Cheryl Brodersen. We will host a live discussion of the devotional study at 7:00 pm each Tuesday on our Tuesday Evening Joyful Life Facebook page—our first discussion will cover the first week of the homework.
This study is perfect for new believers as well as those who are mature in their faith. We will only cover a few verses each day in a devotional format that will take about 5-minutes per day to complete. We want to take this season to pause and reflect on God’s Word and allow Him to speak to us by taking very small portions each day.
Please set aside the time to join us online, and invite a friend to study with you!
The Philippians Challenge devotional study will be available for purchase as a printed booklet ($5) or an online, downloadable version will be available for free here on our website.
In an effort to be good stewards of our resources, we are currently taking pre-orders for the printed booklets through online registration for the study; this will help us order the right number and not run out of printed booklets. Please register here to let us know if you would like a printed copy, how many you would like to purchase, and if you would prefer to have it shipped directly to your home.
Due to current COVID concerns, our normal Joyful Life groups will not be meeting on campus at this time. However, we will make every effort to connect you with a small group to participate in discussions as the Lord leads. If you would like to meet with a group online or in your community, please make note of this on your registration as well. We will use these registrations to connect you with other like-minded ladies.
7 – 8 PM
8 – 9 PM
9 PM & ON
This year, we will be exploring 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon in a study entitled, Letters to Lead, Live, and Love By. We meet in the Fellowship Hall for a time of worship, a devotional message, and small group discussion of the weekly lesson.
Bring a friend! Ladies of all ages are welcome.